Some quick tips:
1) review your environmental compliance documents on a regular basis and adjust them as needed based on changes to regulations, permit requirements, processes and equipment.
2) Update your environmental operating permits as requires
3) Gather necessary operating information, compile this data and as required, submit environmental reports such as air pollution permit emissions, Form R, and others.
4) If you produce hazardous waste, remember to properly manage disposal manifests and associated documentation.
5) Ensure that employees are versed in and familiar with their responsibilities under your environmental permits.